Retractment or retracement Forex trades
Module 6 Finding DIAD retracement trades and market turning points. Retracement Forex trades are trades that catch the turning points of a trend. They establish where a trend could most likely become so exhausted or encounter so much support or resistance that the trend will not only stop but reverse.
There are many reasons for this to occur and the most important reasons are because of:
- large orders entering the market as a result of news or an event
- loss of momentum
- the price bounces back from visible support or resistance
- bounces back from invisible support and resistance
- The price may have entered into an exhaustion area
- It could be because of time of day principles.
EBook on Forex Market turning Points
Reasons for these Forex trades and ways of trading them are detailed in the Simple-N-Easy ways of finding Turning points in the Forex Market module.
A copy of this course can be downloaded from this link: S&E Turning points
The username is: trnpts
The password is: kjfdq6
Developing a skill a spotting potential turning points in the Forex market is not only handy for Double in a Day Forex trading. Your Forex trading in general will benefit as you can enter deals with very good risk / return ratios.
Other Double in a Day pages
To access other Double in a Day pages use the menu options on the main menu